Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Monday April 19th

Went about 50 over my calorie range, was starving! First time I felt that way over the course of the past two weeks. Did a pretty cool plyometric track workout and did one set heavy weights upper body. I am going to try doing the plyometric and weights in this manner 4 times a week, 2 jump rope classes, and run four times per week. This combo should really help me drop some weight and not lose muscle tone. I have about 13.5 more pounds to lose before I really start lifting weights in a competitive manner.

Overall, I have to say I have been successful the past two weeks. Over the next two weeks I aim to lose another 5 pounds and increase the cardio as posted above.

Mood until yesterday has been very good. Yesterday was a pretty melancholy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment